Account Alert Service
- Anyone who wants to reduce overdue fees
- Families with children and lots of books
- Families with several library cards
- Anyone who requests a lot of holds
- Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due
- Email and/or RSS alerts on overdue items and holds
- Consolidated list of yours or your family's checked out items and holds
- Text message alerts for holds
- Live account updates on Library Elf website
Please note: Failure to receive notices does not excuse participants from overdue fines if materials are returned late.
How to get Library Elf
Sign up online through the Library Elf website. You will need to know your library card number and PIN, as well as the card number and PINs for any other family members if you wish to consolidate notices for your family.
Important Privacy Notice