Go beyond basic software and utilize professional quality tools for image and video editing, design, and media creation. TechStudio is available at the Five Forks branch. TechStations are available at all branches. Learn more here. TechStudio and TechStations require an adult (full-access) library card.
Each branch is being outfitted with two iMacs in the Teen area. Use requires an adult (full-access) library card. The iMacs are equipped with OS/X, MS Office, and the standard Apple software suite.
- The library's SSID is "gwinnettlibrary" and requires no password.
- Printing is available from most Windows and OS/X laptops. Drivers may be found at printing.gwinnettpl.org
- The wireless network is not secure. Information may be captured by anyone with a wireless device and appropriate software. The library urges you to use caution when sending private information, especially on websites that do not use SSL encryption.
- You will need a notebook/laptop computer or other wireless device with 802.11b/c/g/n wireless networking.
- Library staff members are not permitted to provide technical assistance to wireless users, and the Library assumes no responsibility for the safety of your equipment, security or data files.
Printing & Photocopying
|8.5 x 11 (letter)||8.5 x 14 (legal)||11 x 17 (tabloid)|
|B&W 15¢||B&W 30¢||B&W 30¢|
|Color 50¢||Color $1||Color $1|