Go beyond basic software and utilize professional quality tools for image and video editing, design, and media creation. TechStudio is available at the Five Forks branch. TechStations are available at all branches. Learn more here.
Each branch is being outfitted with two iMacs in the Teen area. The iMacs are equipped with OS/X, MS Office, and the standard Apple software suite.
- The library's SSID is "gwinnettlibrary" and requires no password.
- Printing is available from most Windows and OS/X laptops. Drivers may be found at printing.gwinnettpl.org
- As with most public wireless "hot spots," the library's wireless connection is not secure. There can be untrusted parties between you and anybody with whom you communicate with, and any information being transmitted could potentially be intercepted by another wireless user. Cautious and informed wireless users should choose not to transmit personal information (credit card numbers, passwords and any other sensitive information) while using any wireless "hot spot." Please take appropriate precautions when using this service.
- You will need a notebook/laptop computer or other wireless device with 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless networking.
- All wireless access users should have up-to-date virus protection on their laptop computers or wireless devices. The library will not be responsible for any information (i.e. credit card) that is compromised, or for any damage caused to your hardware or software due to electric surges, security issues or consequences caused by viruses or hacking.
- Library staff can provide general information for connecting your device to the wireless network, but cannot troubleshoot problems related to your wireless device or assist in making changes to your device's network settings and/or hardware configuration. The Library cannot guarantee that your device will work with the Library's wireless access points.
Printing & Photocopying
|8.5 x 11 (letter)||8.5 x 14 (legal)||11 x 17 (tabloid)|
|B&W 15¢||B&W 30¢||B&W 30¢|
|Color 50¢||Color $1||Color $1|